Call for Papers
T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use and development of Open
Source Software. During this event Open Source projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas
and knowledge. It is held at the Fontys University of Applied Science on 5 and 6 November 2011.
Speakers can send ideas and abstracts to the organisation (see attached PDF for the e-mail address). The email should contain a short biography of the speaker and description of the talk. All talks will be held in English and least ~50 minutes.
The deadline for abstracts original ending on 31st of August has been extended till end of September 2011.
At the event location there is room for Open Source market. Stands and rooms are free of charge. Applications for stands are handled in order. More information is in the attached PDF file.
A small handout flyer and and a poster is here
Abstracts and biography can be:
- sent by e-mail, or alternatively
- submitted online at T-DOSE.org for registered speakers
HOWTO register at T-DOSE website?
- 1) Apply for a user account
- 2) Reply on welcome e-mail to get your account activated
- 3) Use your account to fill in "2011|Biography" and "2011|Paper submission" menus.
I hope to see you all at this years T-DOSE.